Are you interested in JiuJitsu? If that is the case, you might also want to check out the Brazilian JiuJitsu Clubas here you will find enthusiasts like you. You might learn some relevant tips that will be helpful. You can check out their page as well so you will know some events if there are any.
Is this the first time for you to try JiuJitsu? The following tips might come in handy then:
- Always trust your teammates and at the same time, you should also be trustworthy. You see, if you don’t trust the people you are working with, it is best if you seek out other teammates. Trust is important in this particular training so you will grow. You should let the trainers do their jobs.
- When it comes to JiuJitsu, you can either take part in the Gi and NoGi games. When you say Gi, it actually pertains to the uniform and thus, NoGi means, no uniform. Since you are still alien in these terms, you can always ask the instructors if there are things you don’t understand.
- If you want to level up your training and would rather join the higher ranks, you should wait until you will be invited. Yes, you might be able to invite them, but those high-rank people might take as you are challenging them. Note that they did not get their belts for nothing. You might be in for a surprise.
- Since you are just a beginner, you need a good instructor. Note that even if the training center is good, you can’t still assume that their instructors are all good. There will be times when there is someone who is not so good and he might be able to cause you problems. This is why you should choose the instructor well.
- You might think that the techniques are not good enough at times, but trust me, maybe they are not just well-executed. You should stick to them since that field is what you choose. If you meet some problems or you think they are not effective, you can always ask your instructor.
- Don’t just be an island when you are surrounded by teammates. Yes, it is best if you also confer with them from time to time and you might get some great ideas. As a matter of fact, it is highly recommended that you do so.
- If you are assigned something, you should religiously do it at home. Like if you are required to perfect a particular act, you should do it over and over again until such time when your teacher will be satisfied.
Indeed, JiuJitsu is an ideal form of martial arts. A lot of enthusiasts opt for this field as they find this more interesting. Again, you can confer with the likes of you like those who are part of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Club. This way, the process will be more exciting.